Printed counterfeit protection for legal rights and material values!
Whether it's a voucher, testbadge, certificate of authenticity, parking permit, admission ticket or sweepstakes: all these printed materials certify rights and values. They therefore require special protection against forgery, misuse and copying.
In many cases, color copiers can imitate most standard printed matter so closely that the forgery is not even noticeable at first glance.
Counterfeiters can thus cause you considerable financial damage. Often, there is also immaterial damage, such as a loss of confidence on the part of the customer or negative publicity. All this can be prevented!
Printing security features against copiers
To name just a few examples of effective security printing features:
- Hologram effects with rainbow iridescence
- Metallizations in silver, gold or colored metallic shades
- Varnishes that glow under bill validators
- Tactile printing effects such as tactile embossing and thick-film tactile coatings
- Color shift effect inks
- Neon inks and glow-in-the-dark inks
- Glitter coatings or
- Intense matt-gloss contrasts using screen-printing UV coatings.
All these printing techniques cannot be copied in color!
In technical terms, this is referred to as "OVD", from "Optically Variable Device", the optically variable feature, or "OVI", from "Optically Variable Ink", the optically variable printing ink.
As a print shop, we have been providingsecurity printing for over 20 years, saving you from unpleasant surprises. See some typical applications below: